Last Updated: June 30, 2022
Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
- Wallet Addresses;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login, e-mail address, password and location of your device or computer to the internet;
- Planckx Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, and your settings preferences);
- Information about your behavior: we may process information about you on your behavior and your activity for marketing and advertising purposes. Further, for the purpose of KYC and customer support, additional information may be required by the company to process your request
Information You Provide Us
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To provide our Service and make it more useful to you, we (or a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type, and date/time stamps.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information can be used to personalize your experience.
Information Collected via Technology
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Information Collected from Third-Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallet providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
Public Information Observed from Blockchains
We collect data from activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Transaction services. We use your personal information to process your orders, and to communicate with you about orders and services;
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Planckx Services;
- We collect and process identity information and Sensitive Personal Data (as detailed in section 1) to comply with our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) obligations under applicable laws and regulations, and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations;
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Planckx Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Planckx Services;
- Fraud prevention and credit risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, Planckx Services and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks;
- Improve our services. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our Services and enhance Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction;
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Planckx Services.
We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your experience on the Service, and improve the Service as described below:
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality assurance testing; analyze how our Service is used; prevent, detect, and respond to unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or to provide other support to us and to the Service.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
We may periodically send you newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the use of our Service or third parties’ goods and services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or through the Notifications preferences in your Settings page. Despite these preferences, we may send you occasional transactional service-related informational communications.
Data Access and Control
You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal Data for certain aspects of the Service via your Settings page. You may also have certain additional rights: If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal data; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your personal data; and (iv) request portability of your personal data. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Notwithstanding the above, we cannot edit or delete any information that is stored on a blockchain, for example the Ethereum blockchain, as we do not have custody or control over any blockchains. The information stored on the blockchain may include purchases, sales, and transfers related to your blockchain address and NFTs held at that address.
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
Our Terms of Service require all users to be at least 18 years old.